BEAUTY OF KONASEEMA

Hi there!
Good things take time❤️ Yes I'm back with a beautiful story. surprised? You heard it right, I'm going to narrate you the beauty of konaseema in this post.
          If you have seen my Instagram posts recently, I came up with new resolutions and thoughts this year. Finally I decided to start vlogging and publish picture series..all about MY TRAVEL DIARY. It's not just a travel vlog or fashion photographs series. I want to bring out the hidden beauties in small villages and towns around us. Its not always Paris or Goa that have to be in your bucket list! There are many beautiful places right next to you.
       I want to start exploring my native..Andhra! And the place of eternal beauty, KONASEEMA❤️
It is delta region of East godavari and West godavari. It is called 'Kerala of AndhraPradesh' with backwaters and coconut trees.
This is the only place where we can still see vintage practices, beautiful manduva houses and greenery all over.

I have been to Amalapuram, Ravulapalem, Malkipuram, Sakkinetipalli, Mori, Antarvedi, Athreyapuram, Dindi.., some of the main villages of konaseema.
Temple of Antarvedi, beach and vashishta ashrmam are must visit places.
As I have already mentioned in my Instagram post about Mori village, 9kms from antarvedi is must visit place. It is centre for handlooms. House boat at Dindi and resorts can be a nice weekend trip with family and friends.

If you ask me to describe konaseema in one sentence, I can say 'It's place of peace' ! If you're tired of mechanical, busy life of cities and towns, konaseema should be your place of holiday.

I wore handlooms of Bobbili throughout my trip to konaseema and styled them with different blouse styles.
Here are some pictures:













To watch complete my trip, go through the video in my channel❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOING RETRO WITH POLKA DOTS

FASHION ON BUDGET